ZmQyZT

By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. You will only see this message once.

Eventer Application :) - PSYCHO-PROJECT.EU

Eventer Application :)

Zde pište přihlášky, co nejvíce info o sobě a znalosti o našem serveru či příkazech.
Here you can post your sign up info, informations about you and your skills with gm commands and how much you know this server.

Topic author
Makepricter

Eventer Application :)

Postby Makepricter » Wed 26. Apr 2017 20:30:24

Hello,fellow players and Audinka . My name is Alexander-Sasho or Alex. I'm playing in this server from 5 years and i will be so satisfied to be a part from the GM Team. I can speak perfect English,and a little bit Czech 40% from playing so much in the server i learned it pretty much :) . I'm from Bulgaria and im 18 years old . Active player . Everyday playing . And will do a lot of events. And if i become GM i will do my best to help for the server and the players ! :) In the server i'm known as (Makepricter,Vemix,Illumination,Adriney,Ragewalk) I'm not a toxic player and not rude to the other players. My first and last perma ban was from Eluvka i think 3 years ago. And i was never banned again after this. Yesterday only for 1 hour because i messed an event :(. I hope you will like me and will give me a chance :)
IP: 87.97.141.21
And i have +4000 hours played in my accounts :)
Last edited by Makepricter on Wed 26. Apr 2017 20:49:40, edited 6 times in total.

thyartismurder

Re: Eventer Application :)

Postby thyartismurder » Wed 26. Apr 2017 20:37:27

he would make a very cool and nice eventer yes :arrow: :D

Adamhogjr

Re: Eventer Application :)

Postby Adamhogjr » Fri 28. Apr 2017 15:04:56

im with Endy 50on50 If say Yes i say too 8-) 8-)

BY SVERD

Return to “Přihlášky do GM teamu || Sign to GM team”