NGU1Y

By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. You will only see this message once.

Application for Eventer. - PSYCHO-PROJECT.EU

Application for Eventer.

Zde pište přihlášky, co nejvíce info o sobě a znalosti o našem serveru či příkazech.
Here you can post your sign up info, informations about you and your skills with gm commands and how much you know this server.

Topic author
Damien

Application for Eventer.

Postby Damien » Sat 26. May 2018 13:58:11

Good day/evening. (whenever and wherever you read this post)

My name is Mihail and I am sixteen and a half years of age. I was born and currently live in Bulgaria. I'm an aquarius (who cares, but still.) I think that's about the vague presentation of myself.

My main char is the infamous Xyron, (Played 27 days and ~20 hours). I also play my feral, Druu (16 days and something playtime.) I date quite a while back in time, I have played on here on and off for a few years. I know back then Zabijak raids were a normal thing to do, Botanica bosses' hp was much more than it is now, p5 was the max gear, or Shadow Illidan wiping out a 4g raid. I do have Srdce z Tarnosa (an item from the long gone Ultimate instance) in my hunt's bag somewhere. Anyways, I'm an old player, you see.

My IP is dynamic.

As a GM/Eventer, I don't have any experience, but I am a quick learner and I believe, if I am accepted, hopefully, more experienced GMs and Eventers will help me start off and learn how to do events and/or solve problems.

As far as communication with the players goes, I know English (pretty well), Bulgarian (perfect, makes sense), some Czech (I mean, enough to survive), Russian (My mom teaches it, she can help :D), I also study German in school.

I am an out-going person that is very ambicious, and if I am given a chance, I will make sure it is not to be wasted by any means. I will admit that I have had some arguments here and there (Sorry Valith & Sorry Ignore list), but we're all people and we all make mistakes, no?

In conclusion, I would say that a Bulgarian in the GMT will be of use, seeing as sometimes Bulgarians tend to get really nasty in LFG, and they get away with it, 'cause nobody really understands what they say.

Thank you for the attention and taking the time to read my application form.

Best wishes, sincerely yours,
~Xyron.

EDIT: I sincerely appreciate all three GMs' opinions as of 6:16 PM. But I personally don't think that my nationality should be a deciding factor whether I deserve to try out. Then again, we Bulgarians are a weird nation, but not all of us are the same, every Bulgarian has a personality and a way of carrying themselves. As far as knowing Czech goes, I do understand it, I may not know some words, but I do undertand it, despite not being able to type in it pretty well. And I can always ask someone to tell me what something means if I don't get it from the first time.

Then again, that is personally my own opinion, I do not in any way target to change your opinion on me, I just want this to be out there. Thank you again. Best regards.
Last edited by Damien on Fri 22. Jun 2018 17:52:24, edited 3 times in total.

Glacius

Re: Application for Eventer.

Postby Glacius » Sat 26. May 2018 15:45:19

Sorry but from my opinion its better when we have people in team who can understand czech or speak mostly in czech + we have Justness in team when we want something to translate. And second disadvantage is, you are from bulgaria and i dont trust people from that country, you can say you are other than the rest of people but from my view is NO .

Masacrus

Postby Masacrus » Sat 26. May 2018 15:56:39

I have to agree with Glacius.. Sorry but NO

Sweetyy

Postby Sweetyy » Sat 26. May 2018 16:02:16

I dont have any problem with you ingame...... And i dont think that should be a problem that you are from BG...... I think everyone can get a chance to be GM so why not try it :) From me YES.

Audinka
Administrátor

Postby Audinka » Fri 01. Jun 2018 10:46:03

Idk now :) but your dont have any bans in history of your accounts it is + for you ;)

Sweetyy

Postby Sweetyy » Fri 01. Jun 2018 14:42:56

I think everyone can get a chance to be gm like you said here many times, so why not try it, if there will be any problems anytime you can kick him :D

amerkiller

Postby amerkiller » Fri 03. Aug 2018 22:43:19

Hi ..i voted for you last time ago with No coz i wasn't know you so good and i must give My signatur to someone that i trust and gmt too.

and by that time passed i think that you Srsly a good person and i hoppe that audinka give you a chance to join to GMT.

i'll remove my old signatur and i say: ANO
GM Justness.

Sweetyy

Postby Sweetyy » Sat 04. Aug 2018 17:58:20

I must agree with Justness+ its true that most of gm team (same me) dont doing many events and i know you are most of time on wow so it will be nice if you will join our beautiful GM Team :D + you know many languages and thats fine (you are BG and you know bulgarins language very well so it will be nice that you will mute if someone will say something vlg with BG language) and as like justness said you are a good person and i think we can trust you ;)
And as last i must say again : Ano

Audinka
Administrátor

Postby Audinka » Sun 05. Aug 2018 14:36:02

Hi, contact me on skype or FB :)

LOCK

Return to “Přihlášky do GM teamu || Sign to GM team”